I saw a couple of movies recently, on tv, which makes it a bit hard to judge them properly - I find that tv stations pick bad times to break movies up (with ads!), and often scenes are cut due to the content of the movies - we have a fairly strict set of boundaries as to what is appropriate to show at different times of day.
The Hot Chick
Not a great movie, Rob Schneider swaps bodies with a high school cheerleader, and hilarity ensues.
4/10.
Just Married
Well, Brittany Murphy is gorgeous, but she can't help this dog of a movie. Ashton (Dude where's my car?) Kucher is average poor joe, and Murphy is rich girl. I didn't really watch the end of this film, but I was tired - and it's not like I walked out of a movie that I'd paid my hard earned for.
2/10
Rach and I were going to go and see a real movie on the weekend, and there seems to be quite a few good ones at the moment - the names of which escape me right at the moment. Although I did see on the weekend that the new Rob Schneider film Deuce Bigelow 2 got an absolute caning - phrases such as 'The worst movie of the year', and 'Don't waste your money' have been attributed to this film. I'm curious to see it, just to see if there is any truth to the reviews.
It helps that we have about a dozen free tickets to go to the movies, but it's not helping that we don't have anyone to look after the smalls.
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment