Wednesday, September 21, 2005

testing times..

11/15 for my exam - I'm happy with that. All of the exams make up 15% of the overall mark, with the other 85% being for the exam, which I will have to sit in Queensland! How crap is that timing?

We will be up there for the big holiday in December, and it's just at the right(wrong) time! I spent the train trip in to work this morning studying, reviewing the first 3 weeks of lectures, and going about 3 weeks ahead. The logic/proof stuff will be finished soon, thank god. I must make a note to read the text book for the first 4-5 weeks of reading, so that I can cement my understanding. I might have to take a day to review the notes I'm making while I'm up in Qld.

Wednesday- Murray came to see me at the client site today - aparently the client has mentioned that i've been taking a few days off - and that is right on the money. With the kids being sick a fair bit recently, and my back playing up (that's a once every 3 months job!), I'm not suprised that it looks like i've been sick a lot. He was just checking to see that everything was ok - My main gripe was about the seating at the client site, which is contributing to my dodgy back.

Well, that and the fact that I'm 25 kilos overweight.

No comments: