Had lunch with Reuben yesterday, which was fantastic - I haven't seen
him since the break up. Sounds like he's doing ok at the moment, but
know really knows? He's working at another bank down the road from
where I am, so we will probably start having more regular lunch
meetings - it's certainly closer than the last place he was working -
Dandenong!
Rach spent yesterday morning re-arranging the study so that Jack could
have his own bedroom - and it seemed to work alright last night... we
will see..
The trains have been a bunch better recently, certainly no need to
stand up the whole way home - I figure that was something happening
(probably a cancelled train previous), which caused 2 trains worth of
people to get on the same train. The main problem with that is when
there are so many people, the trains dwell a lot longer, so more
people are there when the train arrives, which means the trains are
fuller, and the trains dwell a lot longer at the next stop, etc etc...
it's a viscious cycle.
God, I love playing party poker - it's just awesome fun - scamming
poor people out of their hard earned credits! Woooo! I'm
consistently getting into the last 3 on the tournament tables, which
is testimony to me learning and understanding the game. I'm still not
fantastic at sucking money out of people yet though. Practice
practice.

No comments:
Post a Comment