Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sickness..

I've not been this sick for a while. Monday night, after eating some chicken tandoori - I spent the rest of the night on the toilet - until about 9am the next morning. I finally got around to not sitting on the toilet, and then spent nearly 2 hours waiting to see a doctor. Unbelieveable.

I actually got the shits with that place, and went to a late night clinic where you have to pay up front yourself, just so I could see someone. I got my certificate, luckily for a couple of days, because I woke up this morning, still getting the sweats. The only bugger was that I missed out on playing pool with Neil today.

I did terribly in my maths test this week - 4/17 - at least I know what I really need to concentrate my studying on now. I had been cruising through mostly on refreshing the memory of the last time I studied this subject.

No comments: