Was really busy. Went to Healesville on Saturday, and also dropped in on Mike and Kylie. I've got the details for Phil's bucks night, which is on next weekend. Hopefully I can win some money at the races on saturday, so I can go to the bucks night. We saw pretty much everything, except for the bird of prey show, which was a bit sucky - Jude started playing up just before the show, so we went home. It was a long day for the little man.
Sat night, Rach's friend Kirrilee came over with her husband, and we played a new PS2 game called Buzz. So addictive. We actually went out tonight and bought it! :)
Today was pretty cruisy, Rach went out of lunch, so it was just Jack and I today, we had tummy time, floor time, sitting up time, and sleeping time. I managed to get a bunch of house work done, which was satisfying, although it would have been more useful to get some study done! That's what the train tomorrow is for, I guess.
Tomorrow is going to be super quiet at the office, with about half the office not coming in - Tuesday is a Public Holiday, so most people take tomorrow off and get a 4 day weekend. I'll be getting stuck into work, and playing with the new iPod. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment