Friday, October 28, 2005

Coming up...

Heading off the Healesville Sanctuary tomorrow, which I'm really looking forward to - I haven't been there myself for a few years now, and the kids will really love it. Well, I'm hoping that they do anyway. I just hope that the weather holds out - This is Melbourne, so it will probably be good at some stage tomorrow, just as it will probably be shithouse also.

Spring racing carnival is coming up, which means I have an opportunity to wear the hat I bought last year! Unreal. I'm going to look like quite the betting man. Chasing after the kids. :) I think it might be time to get a TAB card, we say that every year, but I really think we need it. Honest! Neil seems pretty keen to come and have a look at the races! As do Ben and Betsy. The carnival officially starts tomorrow, with Derby Day kicking off the carnival, then Cup Day Tuesday, Oaks Day Thursday and Stakes Day on Saturday. Mega!

No comments: